6.08.2009

Arabian Nights

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

HELLO MY LOVELIES! oh how I have missed you! I have been so busy with work so I have not been able to post but when I do get a spare minute I do comment back on your blogs....I am almost caught up so please bare with me.....So I tried my hand at the turban and I must say I think it looks pretty darn good actually. I thought it wouldn't look all that good on me seeing that this is how I wrap my hair every night so I was scared that it would look like I'm going to bed or something haha BUT my laptop is out of the shop so more posts! YAY get excited! ummm I'm really thinking that me and electronics just don't mix because first my mom "mistakenly" steps on my computer stumbling in my room at night and crushes my screen then my blackberry breaks.....I mean those are the two portals to life itself so I have been out of touch blog wise....BUT i did manage to see a lot of the Resort collections and I must say I was jumping up and down when I saw Helmut Lang, Rag & Bone, and Monsieur Philip Lim!!!!! I cannot wait to post my favs .... so Im done rambling hope you all have an awesome day!

-Go Forth and be fashionable!

thrifted chambray button up/mossimo skirt/nine west "heech" wedges/forever 21 leopard scarf/

9 comments:

  1. great outfit and I love the lip color

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a doll. Love the glasses.

    Love Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great girl!
    You are so cool!

    love your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit!!
    Love your blogg(:

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, you have now officially convinced me I can start tying my shirts at the waist again! Such a cute look for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your bangs as well as the shape of that skirt!



    jess s///

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an amazing and well put together outfit. Not I'm going to try out a turban look as you have oficially inspired me.
    Love the blog. x

    www.itsthesidewalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete