10.10.2011

Street Beat




Two looks that are on repeat in my mind. I love both women displayed here, mainly Joan for her off- duty- street- ready ensembles and Alexa for her effortless propensity at mixing girly frills and boyish charm. I think I'm going to put the pic of Joan on etsy to see if someone is able to make this Rodarte creation that evaded me several seasons ago. Alexa is a style fortress and the perfect Valentino poster girl, she's been photographed wearing a few of their designs lately. I have a friend who just graduated from fashion design school, hopefully I can make this crimson beauty a reality.

Follow me on Bloglovin'    Tweet me!      Like Style Anthem on Facebook!

4 comments:

  1. Love Alexa's look, especially since she started wearing high-fashion pieces. I'm so jealous of her wardrobe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your blog is very nice I like the style it' very laid back! Followed you back and thanks for following me =)
    -Farrah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Alexa Chung! Great blog! Thanks for your sweet comments! www.casualglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete