9.21.2011

Personal Style Segment

Unadulterated,indescribable style. This is what stylist Caroline Seiber embodies. Featured in PARIS vogue, the better vogue mag. I rarely make mention of personal style unless I'm really inspired or interested in a person, and I've been watching this women for awhile, so the time has come for a post...well deserved for an individual with a well curated individual style. Two parts feminine, one part edgy describes this stylish maven. She is also a member of the chicest style council on planet earth...Chanel. Lagerfeld selects very carefully, in my book if he selects you as a brand ambassador your doing something right...I mean the guy is "the wizard", no doubt she's on the yellow brick road to style. Enjoy pictorial bliss.

Pics: Paris Vogue




Photobucket




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment