3.17.2009

Sally Needs a New Pair of Shoes!

 
Posted by Picasa


After a long day of classes, I was overjoyed when I got a email from my school's shipping department informing me that my new shoes had arrived!!!! Originally, when I ordered the shoes I could not decide which one I wanted so I just ordered both and whichever I liked the best I would keep and return the other. The bad thing about this is that now im at a cross roads, I like them both! I need some help with this dilema, so tell me readers which one do you like better?

P.S. Sorry for the crappy pics my camera broke and I have had to resort to the camera on my phone. Click on the pic of the shoes to get a better look.

3 comments:

  1. oooh soo cute. both are reminding me of ysl.

    alicexinwonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete