3.23.2009

I DIY!

If money grew on trees I would have a pair of the glorious jeans that you see below, but since money lacks this affinity I have resorted to DIY. (But Lily is rocking the hell out of them!)




Trying to channel Decarnin's spring '09 jean at Balmain my sister and I bleached an old pair of levi's I never wear. They are still a work in progress, I want the white spots to be lighter; and maybe deconstruct them a bit.


levi jeans, random white tee, second hand blazer, tribute heels, second hand quilted chain purse

5 comments:

  1. nice job! nice blog! i am obsessed with Balmain and at some point I will have to try making those.

    check out my blog! i am a designer and i think you may dig some of my designs.

    http://tittees.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool jeans! I love what you did with them xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have created a new jacket, really similar to balmain touch, i'm happy!! great ripped denim :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blazer! Great blog! http://isnotfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. hah love them! might try it myself!
    btw love the music, ida maria just came on and im now singing it reallllllyyyy loudly! lol

    ReplyDelete