3.27.2009

I LOVE THAT VOO-DOO THAT YOU DO!





sources:tiscali.co.uk,shoewawa, & WWD

Hello my lovely readers! Jules here, and do I have some great news for you! The "spicy" Louis Vuitton shoe has a cousin! Yes, shoewawa has reported that today the Voodoo sandal has hit topshop stores in two different colors. The "spicy" sandal has been dubbed the "it" shoe of the year and has been seen on the feet of many a stylist and fashionista; not to mention the queen of pop, Madonna.Now you can have the same fabulous Parisian tribal feel without breaking the bank, they are going for $250, a fraction of the cost compared to the $2200 Vuitton pump!


xx

-Go forth and be fashionable!

16 comments:

  1. OOH!! Love the red pair by Topshop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I will definetly be following your blog. Amazing! And aldo I did one of these on my blog haha.

    style-atelier.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for topshop!!!!!

    littlemissdressup.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nothing compares to the LV though ...they try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with u love maegan i worked at louis vuitton for a while and have a few pairs the quality and design is like no other! But if ur on a budget the topshop pair is just as good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. gosh, these shoes are freeking amazing! but I would kill myself on the heel like that! haha:)

    Tereza-

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alexa Chung pulls them off beautifully but I still have pretty mixed feelings on these shoes. Even though I'm quite sold on the rest of the collection.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shoes have been so sick this season. I feel so shoe crazed as of late yet deprived of a decent shoe collection.

    My first time at your blog. LOVE the Banner!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOOOOOVE Alexa Chung. She is one of my style icons. So gorgeous and natural and incredibly chic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm obsessed with shoes right now

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE ALL THE SHOES!
    and love your blog, im following it, care to follow mine? :)
    thefashionvisionboardgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE the LV ones... ah such statement shoes

    ReplyDelete