3.28.2009

Matthew Williamson for H&M



Check out this video of Matthew Williamson for h&m. The clothes are gorgeous! Designed in ostentatious hues & prints but with a stylish quality that is above and beyond. You can really see that his residency at Pucci has made a lasting impact on his designs. The blue suit so reminds me of the hot pink shantung silk suit that Stella Mccartney did awhile back. I might have to take a quick trip to New York for this joyous occasion.


Sources: CQ,fashonologie

PS collection drops April 23rd!
xx
-Go forth and be fashionable!

16 comments:

  1. yess def! i just started to follow yours:) i'm looking forwards to seeing more of your page...it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pink dress!!!I really want to go.
    You've a nice blog, I'm gonna follow you with bloglovin.
    visit my blog please,
    myshopaddiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i cant wait!

    i added u to my bloglist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I just adore your blog. The header is so lovely. Found you via lookbook...love your style. I'm following your blog now! Check out mine if you want: http://clothesxjunkie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been waiting for this collection for soooo long. I am the hugest matthew williamson fan. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Gorgeous blog. I'm also a medical student. Unfortunately I don't think that clothes and blogs and studying are compatible. Done no study in forever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is gorgeous...I rather like him!

    xx. mavi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow all those pieces in the video are so beautiful and colourful, can't wait to see the full H&M range :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you and I am following you now too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm following you down the yellow brick orad (of blogs, haha!) :)

    cat! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. have you seen how expensive the collaboration is though?
    i thought that the high street was supposedly cheap :'(
    x x x x

    ReplyDelete