4.01.2009

The Wait Is Over



Hi guys! It is an exciting day today, as today marks the day of the opening of the TopShop flagship store in NYC. Another reason to be giddy with joy is the fact that my all time favorite model and fashion icon Kate Moss is unveiling her SS/09 collection with the British retail super power. Get it while you can ladies because I just checked on the website and almost more than half of the collection is sold out.

xx
-Go Forth and Be Fashionable!
PS if u end up buying anything from her collection I want to hear about it, leave it in the comments!

4 comments:

  1. oh it would be a dream to buy from her collection, :( if only money grew on trees, but i cant wait to hear what other peoples bought! :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love kate moss!
    ... too bad i cant get her collection where i live! ><
    I did get a leather jacket from her fall 08 collection while I was in London though, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this new collection <3
    It's too bad most of it, is already sold out.


    x
    panda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im not gona buy any of it yet as there is always stuff that ends up in the sale rack at my local Topshop so i think i'll wait till then

    Please click here to visit me at Vintage Tea!

    x

    ReplyDelete